Enterprise Solutions Account Manager
Sales | Maidstone, Kent, United Kingdom | Full Time
Who we are:
GlobalSign is the leading provider of trusted identity and security solutions enabling businesses, large enterprises, cloud service providers and IoT innovators around the world to secure online communications, manage millions of verified digital identities and automate authentication and encryption. Its high-scale PKI and identity and access management (IAM) solutions support the billions of services, devices, people and things comprising the Internet of Everything (IoE). The company has offices in the Americas, Europe and Asia.
Who we are looking for:
Looking for a self-motivated individual that will be proactively selling and promoting GlobalSign products and services and their interoperability with our third-party vendor/tech partner solutions.
The person in this role will drive new business for our sales division by cultivating new business through Calling, Social Media activities, qualification of inbound inquiries and self-generation. A large portion of business will be generated from providing pre-sales and customer support to prospects whom inquiry about GlobalSign’s products and solutions in combination with other vendors. This person will also be responsible for maintaining/growing Technology Partner Business and Program within EMEA territory.
- Responsible for identifying, developing and closing new business through the Sales Division targeting prospects that have a specific requirement of digital certificates.
- Develop and implement individual territory strategies to meet ongoing Monthly, Quarterly and Annual booking objectives.
- Prospecting, interacting and identifying decision makers within target accounts including Direct Enterprise, Systems Integrators and Consultancy firm.
- Making initial sales contact to evaluate and understand a prospect's business needs.
- Qualify and convert incoming leads into sales and/or sales opportunities for other sales divisions.
- Conducts periodic reviews of existing customer and demonstrate the ability to strategize to further develop and expand the business relationships.
- Present high-level benefits and create interest in working with GlobalSign and utilizing its managed PKI platforms.
- Work closely with Technology Partner Manager in order to develop and maintain third-party vendor relationship and ensure a close collaboration.
- Provide pre-sales and customer support to prospects and customers via webex, email, and telephone.
- Carry out lead generation and data mining, including building lead list and qualification of leads to varying level.
- Maintain 75% or greater renewal rate within assigned territory.
- Build customer rapport to grow existing business and cross sell.
- Maintain detailed customer and prospect information related to individual territory in GlobalSign’s CRM system allowing management to easily understand the status of customer relationships, quickly ascertain potential sales pipeline, and closed business in the individual’s territory.
- Provide detailed weekly and monthly forecast and update of in process leads, potential upside and future opportunities to management and enterprise sales team.
- Other duties as assigned by manager.
- Focus on selling Enterprise solutions (GS + Tech Vendor) by building relationship with both customer and GS Technology Partner.
· Sales/ lead generation experience and/or customer service experience
· Excellent communication skills including a confident telephone manner and solid writing skills
· Excellent organizations skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple lead lists
· Detailed orientated and high organization and project handling skills
· Good interpersonal skills with the ability to interact well with customers and internal departments
· Highly motivated with the ability to work independently using their own initiatives as well as working as part of a team
· Thorough understanding of information security related products/services and/or the demonstrated ability to quickly learn/assimilate GlobalSign solutions
· Associates Degree or equivalent
· Demonstrated internal and external customer service skills
· Strong analytical, business process development and problem-solving skills
· Proficiency using research tools to find target companies and contacts (i.e. RainKing, Hoovers, etc,)
· Proficiency with MS Outlook, MS Excel and MS Word
· Proficiency with CRM applications
· Strong communication and writing skills (English and One European Language Required)
· Ability to properly document all activities within CRM system
What We Offer
- The opportunity to work for a leading multinational PKI provider
- A friendly and personal working environment
- Excellent growth opportunities
- Competitive Salary
- 25 Days Annual Leave
- Buying and Selling Leave
- Company Profitability Bonus Scheme
- Employer matched pension contributions to 5% of salary
- 4 x Salary Life cover
- Payroll Giving
- Employer funded Vitality Health Insurance with the opportunity to add family members at your own cost
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Corporate Perks Discount Scheme