Enterprise Sales Representative
Sales | Portsmouth, NH | Full Time and Temp to Perm
Who we are:
GlobalSign, the security division of the Tokyo-based GMO Internet Group (TSE: 9449), was founded in 1996. The company provides identity and access management solutions, mediating trust to enable safe commerce, communications, content delivery and community interactions for the billions of online transactions occurring around the world at every moment. Its identity and access management portfolio includes access control, single sign-on (SSO), federation and delegation services to help organizations and service providers create new business models for customer and partner interactions.
GlobalSign’s digital certificate solutions allow its thousands of authenticated customers to conduct SSL secured transactions, data transfer, distribution of tamper-proof code, and protection of online identities for secure email and access control. GlobalSign’s solutions are designed to address the massive scalability demanded by the emerging $14.4 trillion Internet of Everything (IoE) market, where the ability to make secure networked connections among people, processes, data and things, will require that every “thing” have a trusted identity that can be managed. The company has offices in the US, Europe and throughout Asia. For the latest news on GlobalSign, visit www.globalsign.com or follow GlobalSign on Twitter (@globalsign ).
Who we’re looking for:
*This is an inside sales position specializing in Information Security Sales.*
The individual we are looking for will have a “hunting” mentality in order to engage network and security IT contacts regarding GlobalSign’s managed digital certificates services. The main target will be “enterprises” that range from $50M to $1.5 B.
The individual in this role will have success solution selling with an understanding of Internet and/or e-commerce technologies. Basic responsibilities include:
1) Developing and expanding the business with existing clients and
2) Generating new business through cold calling and lead follow-up
3) Close new business opportunities
Further, this position would also be required to focus on developing and implementing individual territory strategies, expanding business relationships, providing detailed weekly forecasts and updates while working closely with sales management. The representative will work with customers following sales booking processes and implement on boarding processes to ensure a timely, smooth customer experience.
- Self-Motivated individual (Hunter mentality) comfortable to consistently make outbound “cold” calls every day to identify appropriate prospects and related contacts to drive GlobalSign Enterprise bookings.
- Proven track record of being a successful inside sales representative with exemplary phone skills.
- Proactively develop new and existing Enterprise business within assigned territory – Strong emphasis on continually acquiring new business as an ongoing function of this role.
- Ability to manage existing account base while as the same time bring in new accounts – need to be able to manage the “farm” while continuing to “hunt”.
- Study market, noting competition and identifying potential sales opportunities.
- Give online presentations tailored to each business individual needs.
- Make efficient use of business to business referrals, leveraging existing relationships to generate new opportunities.
- Have a highly professional demeanor yet confident at positioning themselves and the company relative to our competition.
- Individuals that can learn technology quickly and are not intimidated by technology.
- Individuals that are “self-starters” and mature.
- Work with a contact database and generate opportunities via phone, email and social media.
- Provide accurate weekly forecasts and updates of committed business, potential upside and future opportunities to management.
- Participate in trade shows, events, and training.
- Must have experience selling SaaS or software sales experience
- Successful track record focusing on selling new business
- One to two years of sales experience in a high tech environment
- Proficiency with CRM applications (preferably Salesforce.com) and related tools
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree
- Highly trained in technology solution sales.
- History of consistently meeting and often exceeding sales goals
- Detail oriented with a strong commitment to accuracy and quality.
- Strong analytical, business process development and problem solving skills
- Thorough understanding of information security related products/services and/or the demonstrated ability to quickly learn/assimilate GlobalSign solutions.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and “self” motivation abilities.
- Strong presentation, both written and oral, as well as good analytical skills. Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies
- Strong Time Management skills and the ability to prioritize and manage multiple activities
- The ability to effectively manage one’s own time and work independently to meet defined performance metrics and booking objectives.
- Highly competitive and demonstrated ability to work “well” with others in a fast paced, team based, sales environment.
If this sound like it could be you, please send us a cover letter along with your current resume.