Internal Application: Enterprise Sales Manager EMEA
Sales | Leuven, Belgium | Full Time
Who we are:
GlobalSign is the leading provider of trusted identity and security solutions enabling businesses, large enterprises, cloud service providers and IoT innovators around the world to secure online communications, manage millions of verified digital identities and automate authentication and encryption. Its high-scale PKI and identity and access management (IAM) solutions support the billions of services, devices, people and things comprising the Internet of Everything (IoE). The company has offices in the Americas, Europe and Asia.
Who we’re looking for:
As Sales Manager EMEA Enterprise, you will work to develop and implement the corporate strategy for the Certification Authority Business. You will role model GlobalSign values, leading, managing and motivating relevant teams to execute the company’s philosophies, general strategies, and achieve business goals, by growing sales and ensuring excellent customer service that delivers to company sales targets. This includes new business acquisition, existing customer sales growth and ensuring effective and increasing renewal rates. You will create a culture of success and dynamic achievement within your relevant teams managing and developing your sales staff skills and capabilities to carry out the Company’s daily strategies and tactics.
LOCATION: Maidstone, Kent or Leuven Belgium
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: Frequent. Global
Manage the strategy for producing new business across the relevant GlobalSign products and solutions for the client base across both Enterprise and SMB spaces.
Devise, implement and regularly communicate the strategy and tactical actions for the development and sales growth of:
Manage tactical and strategic actions to achieve effective and increasing renewal business and sales growth, defining priorities, monitoring and measuring overall results against targets. Set remedial actions and tasks for underperformance where necessary and appropriate and ensuring execution.
- Identify areas for improvement and engage with Product Management and Marketing to advance Product Roadmap and Marketing Activity.
- Work closely with Senior Program Manager and Technology Partner Manager to make sure the efficient and effective processes and workflows are being applied
- Align Sales Strategy across the Western business units by constant dialogue, knowledge sharing and feedback with the other territory Managers, divisional heads and peer groups.
Account Management Responsibilities:
- Manage Key accounts to deliver renewal rates to specific targets and drive growth to the level set by internal company metrics and advised by external analysts periodically.
- Manage the EMEA Sales Organization comprising Team Leader Enterprise & SMB Sales (UK), Team Leader Enterprise Sales & SMB Sales (NV), Team Leader Indirect Sales (NV) and their Teams of Sales Representatives
- Act as public representative of GlobalSign in all external aspects of the role and as a Speaker at key industry events where appropriate
- Drive Performance Management of Sales Team, setting and monitoring appropriate Key Performance Indicators (KPI) or Manage by Objectives (MBO) goals with staff, working to deadlines within the framework of the Biannual Goal Setting and Evaluation scheme.
- Attract, Recruit and Retain new hires as required for the annual Sales Plan, using fair selection processes.
- Coach, Mentor, and Train the sales team (leaders) to maintain knowledge and skills at a level for optimum sales performance. Set remedial tasks and actions as appropriate.
- Maintain a culture of Equality and Diversity within the Sales Organization
- Communicate proactively with Marketing and Sales Engineering teams about events, marketing programs, technical implementations and their impact on pipeline and or existing accounts
- Manage day to day team activities for direct reports according to the company handbook policies and HR advice.
- Work with finance and Vetting to develop processes to facilitate effective invoicing, issuance and payment collection
Reporting and Process Responsibilities:
- Manage the delivery of forecasts, defining priorities, and monitoring and measuring overall results against plans, setting remedial tasks and actions as needed.
- Degree level qualification in Sales, Business Management or related discipline or equivalent experience.
- Significant Leadership experience with Sales Teams working in high performance Coaching and Mentoring culture within the IT Sector.
- Proven track record of managing and growing key accounts in complex IT solutions. Consistently delivering personal sales over and above targets.
- Proven track record of driving sales teams to successful achievement of team targets.
- Experience of recruitment and selection in a fair selection process.
- Experience using CRM tools for generation of forecasts and reporting
What We Offer
- A friendly and personal working environment
- Excellent growth opportunities
- Competitive Salary
- Buying and Selling Annual Leave
- 25 Days Annual Leave
- Company Profitability Bonus Scheme
- Employer matched pension contributions
- Long-term Sickness and Disability Insurance
- Private Medical Cover with the option to add family members at your expense