Enterprise Partner Account Manager
Sales | Maidstone, Kent, United Kingdom | Full Time
Who we are:
GlobalSign, the security division of the Tokyo-based GMO Internet Group (TSE: 9449), was founded in 1996. GlobalSign is the leading provider of trusted identity and security solutions enabling businesses, large enterprises, cloud service providers and IoT innovators around the world to secure online communications, manage millions of verified digital identities and automate authentication and encryption. Its high-scale Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) and identity solutions support the billions of services, devices, people and things comprising the Internet of Everything (IoE).
Who we’re looking for:
Looking for a self-motivated individual that will be responsible for positioning and selling GlobalSign products and services though System Integrators (SI) and Value Added Resellers (VAR). In this positions the Enterprise Sales Representative will be tasked with identifying and building strategic Partnerships with new SI’s and VAR’s with the goal of providing a broader and deeper enterprise solution.
Successful candidates will be responsible for selling all of GlobalSign’s security products and services - including Managed SSL, Managed ePKI, Auto Enrollment Gateway (AEG) and other GlobalSign offerings. Responsibilities will include developing and implementing individual territory strategies, expanding business relationships, territory/ pipeline management, opportunity identification, analyzing IT security requirements of enterprise clients, selecting appropriate GlobalSign solutions, quotes / pricing, and other proposal development activities.
To be considered for this position the Candidate needs to have a successful track record solution selling with an understanding of Internet and/or e-commerce technologies.
- Analyzing qualify and build a strong network of System Integrators, Value Added Resellers and direct accounts within assigned territory to drive GlobalSign product and services.
- Identifying and targeting new business opportunities and continuously developing new customers through SI/VAR Channel.
- Assist and support Partners and end customers including conducting product training on a monthly/quarterly basis.
- Engage in all market initiatives as directed by Sales Management. Provide regular reports of sales plans, sales activity, active inquiries, competitor and market intelligence, and market trends.
- Work closely with “direct” sales team to identify opportunities that would be optimally driven through the enterprise channel.
- Educate direct teams on partners and their respective capabilities to ensure opportunities are being properly matched to correct solutions and most appropriate delivery channel.
- Manage Partner situations to insure satisfaction, assisting and supporting end customers as required.
- Active participation at informal and formal public events, industry meetings and conferences to raise the profile and awareness of the Company across the potential marketplace
- Continually developing & enhancing a network of industry contacts to assist in the facilitation of new business opportunities.
- Take responsibility to maintain and increase personal knowledge, skills and expertise of company processes and procedures, organizational structure and responsibilities, product details and applications and any other identifiable development areas directly impacting performance in the role.
- Study market, noting competition and identifying potential sales opportunities.
- Give presentations (in person and online) tailored to each business individual needs.
- Make efficient use of business to business referrals, leveraging existing relationships to generate new
- Provide accurate weekly forecasts and updates of committed business, potential upside and future
opportunities to management.
- Participate in trade shows, events, and training.
- Proven track record in being to hunt, develop and on board enterprise partners to build/grow sales of solutions through indirect partners.
- Ability to develop thorough understanding of information security related products/services and/or the demonstrated ability to quickly learn/assimilate GlobalSign solutions.
- Ability to work closely and build strong relationship with direct sales team to optimize the growth of this new channel.
- Proven track record of sales experience in a high tech environment preferably managing third party relationships with different sized partners, VAR’s and/or system integrators.
- Highly trained in technology solution/complex sales.
- History of consistently meeting and often exceeding sales goals
- Detail oriented with a strong commitment to accuracy and quality.
- Strong analytical, business process development and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and “self” motivation abilities.
- Strong presentation, both written and oral, as well as good analytical skills. Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies
- Strong Time Management skills and the ability to prioritize and manage multiple activities
- The ability to effectively manage one’s own time and work independently to meet defined performance metrics and booking objectives.
- Highly competitive and demonstrated ability to work “well” with others in a fast paced, team based, sales environment
- Proficiency with CRM applications (preferably Salesforce.com) and related tools.
- Bachelor’s Degree
If this sounds like it could be you, please send us a cover letter along with your current resume.
This role requires a Basic level Disclosure and Barring Service Check. Our policy on the recruitment of ex-offenders is available to all applicants upon request