EMEA HR Manager
Human Resources | Maidstone, Kent, United Kingdom | Full Time
Who we are:
GlobalSign is the leading provider of trusted identity and security solutions enabling businesses, large enterprises, cloud service providers and IoT innovators around the world to secure online communications, manage millions of verified digital identities and automate authentication and encryption. Its high-scale PKI and identity and access management (IAM) solutions support the billions of services, devices, people and things comprising the Internet of Everything (IoE). The company has offices in the Americas, Europe and Asia.
Who we’re looking for:
GlobalSign seeks an experienced HR Manager to provide comprehensive HR management across the EMEA region. This role will also include being responsible for the in house payroll service within the company. Reporting to the Vice President Finance West you will work together to ensure a high quality HR service is delivered to the business.
Core HR tasks and responsibilities:
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the HR department by setting clear objectives for own team and direct reports.
- Develop and advise on policy issues like working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management and Health and Safety.
- Lead company compliance with all existing governmental and labour, legal and government reporting requirements as well as internal group compliance.
- Manage and oversee recruitment function including using recruitment tools, arranging interviews, offer letters, induction and integration of new employees.
- Oversee the process management for leave and absence management.
- Manage and oversee communication to employees and maintain awareness of HR best practice at all times.
- Liaise with management and staff involved in policy areas such as staff performance and capability issues as well as dealing with day-to-day staff issues.
- Process monthly payroll and year end process both in the UK and Belgium.
- Liaise with tax authorities, government departments and other external service providers regarding staff benefits schemes.
- Support management in efforts to create a positive work environment for the entire staff, where all staff members feel appreciated and are proud and enthusiastic about the organisation and their role.
- Give strategic input to establish procedures implementing organizational around recruiting, staffing, and training, coaching, communicating job expectations, appraising, disciplining and reviewing as well as a work environment that fosters a pattern of long-term staff retention by means of progression and succession planning.
- Manage the delivery of training programs.
- Ad hoc duties as required.
Required Qualifications and skills:
- The successful candidate needs to be at least CIPD Level 7 qualified
- Significant experience of working within and managing a HR department
- Strong MS Office Skills
- Excellent Word Skills
- Good communication skills written and verbal
- Flexible approach
- Strong empathy with employees at all levels
- Highly approachable and available to all employees
- CIPP or IAM accreditation
- Knowledge/ certification in SAGE 50 and SAGE PEOPLE
- Experience in UK and Belgium HR and payroll
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work for a leading multinational PKI provider
- A friendly and personal working environment
- Excellent growth opportunities
- Competitive Salary
- Company Profitability Bonus Scheme
- 25 Days Annual Leave
- Buying and Selling Annual Leave
- 37.5 hour working week and you will be able to agree a flexible working pattern around the core hours of 10AM to 3PM with your line manager.
- Company paid for medical cover with the option to add family members at your expense
- Employer matched pension contributions to 5% of salary
- Insurance policy for life cover and critical illness
If this sounds like it could be you, please submit your CV.
We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.