Bilingual Inside Sales Executive (Spanish)
Sales | Portsmouth, NH | Full Time
Who we are:
GlobalSign was formed in 1996 as one of the Internet's original trust service providers (you probably know us as a Certificate Authority). Over the years we have issued millions of digital certificates that have been used to secure commerce and communication on the Internet. Our solutions take the pain out of using cryptography and help organizations solve complex problems with increased productivity and peace of mind.
What we're looking for:
The successful candidate will be responsible for channel technical sales of GlobalSign digital certificate solutions within South America. As a Partner Account Executive you will be responsible for driving sales of GlobalSign digital certificate solutions into the indirect or partner channel consisting of hosting companies, internet service providers, web design companies and other related business models that would “resell” digital certificate solutions to their customers.
- Proactively develop new and existing Channel business within a Spanish speaking territory.
- Develop and implement individual territory strategies to meet ongoing booking objectives.
- Serve as the key point of contact for multiple channel partner accounts.
- Provide feedback to management on competition, pricing, product issues and other relevant market conditions.
- Meet or exceed sales quotas and revenue goals on a monthly/quarterly basis.
- Manage and motivate Resellers to promote GlobalSign products to ensure revenue growth and Customer Satisfaction.
- Participate in trade shows, events, and training.
- Provide accurate weekly forecasts and updates of committed business, potential upside and future opportunities to management.
- Maintain detailed customer and prospect information related to individual territory in GlobalSign's CRM system allowing management to easily understand the status of customer relationships, quickly ascertain potential sales pipeline, and closed business in the individual's territory.
- Identify trends in the channel/partner market and provide feedback to management
Skills & Qualifications:
- Fluency in English as well as Spanish speaking ability required.
- College level degree in related field or equivalent experience. Bachelors' degree preferred.
- Strong phone skills
- Thorough understanding of information security related products/services and/or the demonstrated ability to quickly learn/assimilate GlobalSign solutions.
- Solid background in selling complex technical solutions is a definite plus.
- At least two years of verifiable sales experience developing new territories.
- Good knowledge of cloud hosting, mobile applications and social networking
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and “self” motivation abilities.
- Strong presentation, both written and oral, as well as good analytical skills. Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies
- The ability to effectively manage one's own time and work independently to meet defined performance metrics and booking objectives.
- Highly competitive and demonstrated ability to work "well" with others in a fast paced, team based, sales environment.
If this sounds like it could be you, send us a CV and a cover-letter!
GlobalSign is an equal opportunity employer with locations all over the world. Aside from being a great place to work we offer an excellent benefit package that includes Health, Dental, 401k, Life Insurance, and a generous time off and holiday schedule.
GlobalSign is an equal opportunity employer
All applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status; medical condition, disability; or any other legally protected status.
NO PHONE CALLS OR RECRUITERS PLEASE