Information Technology | Maidstone, Kent, United Kingdom | Full Time
Who we are:
GlobalSign is the leading provider of trusted identity and security solutions enabling businesses, large enterprises, cloud service providers and IoT innovators around the world to secure online communications, manage millions of verified digital identities and automate authentication and encryption. Its high-scale Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) and identity solutions support the billions of services, devices, people and things comprising the Internet of Everything (IoE).
Who we’re looking for:
The Atlassian projects & operations administrator participates in the changes, general administration and maintenance of our Atlassian applications and supporting infrastructure. Your primary mission is to ensure the GlobalSign Corporate IT Atlassian environment is adequately adapted to business needs and the necessary activities are performed to optimize service quality.
The Atlassian projects & operations administrator will be primarily reporting to the Global IT Projects Manager.
- Provide support to end-user support and change requests related to the Atlassian applications and services.
- Ensure that the Atlassian systems implemented for the company operation are stable and the plugins are up to date.
- Provide advice to the business in order obtain the most benefit possible from the tools that we own.
- Manage user permissions per the needs of spaces and teams
- Creation and management of templates, team boards, dashboards, custom fields, workflows, schemes, etc.
- Create maintenance scripts to automate tasks in Linux
- Complete assigned activities in a timely manner.
- Work within the Corporate IT team to effectively implement the Global IT vision, values and strategy within own day-to-day activities.
- Assist handling and resolution of incidents that relate to the confidentiality, integrity or availability of the Atlassian applications and supporting infrastructure.
- Support efforts to formalize, implement and improve documentation.
- Provide training to business users on JIRA and Confluence features and functions
Required skills and experience
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong troubleshooting, and critical thinking skills
- The belief that customer orientation is essential to the success of the Corporate IT organization
- Time management and organisational skills
- Assertive individual who seeks the correct solution to meet business requirements with a mind toward security and user experience
- Ability to prioritize across various tasks, manage changes in daily workload, and operate under several simultaneous deadlines
Desired technical qualifications
Knowledge in JIRA and Confluence
Basic Linux system & NGINX administration knowledge
Understanding of Windows Active Directory and federated authentication (ADFS/SAML)
Hours 37.5 hours over 5 days
25 Days Annual Leave - Facility to buy an additional week
Private Medical Insurance with Vitality for you (Option to add family at extra cost)
Perkbox Gold Retail Discount Scheme save money at retailers, super markets and reduced price cinema tickets)
Long-term Sickness Insurance
Death In Service Benefit
Company Profitability Bonus Scheme
Cycle to Work Scheme
If this sounds like it could be you, please send us a cover letter along with your current CV.