Engineering | Kirkland, WA | Part Time and Temp to Perm
Who we are:
GlobalSign was formed in 1996 as one of the Internet’s original trust service providers (you probably know us as a Certificate Authority). Over the years we have issued millions of digital certificates that have been used to secure commerce and communication on the Internet. Our solutions take the pain out of using cryptography and help organizations solve complex problems with increased productivity and peace of mind.
What it’s like to work here:
We have an awesome location in Downtown Kirkland right in the Marina; there are lots of shops and restaurants just moments away. The office is a full of software engineers so as you can imagine we are light on formality here and are pretty flexible.
Every one works hard and plays hard -- It’s really a great place to work!
Who we’re looking for:
We are building a small engineering team here in the Seattle area and are looking to hire an Assistant to the Chief Technology Officer (that’s me!). Initially the position will be part time (25 hours) but as the office is fully staffed the role may become fulltime.
In this role you will help with variety of things including scheduling appointments, making travel arrangements, project management, research, creating presentations, generating reports, preparing expense reports, working with international offices, help with recruiting and new hire orientation, help compiling and developing the annual budgets and generally keeping the office stocked with goodies and supplies.
- Having positive attitude and being a self-starter.
- A desire to learn and take on whatever tasks assigned.
- Ability to work independently and set priorities without regular supervision.
- Having excellent verbal and written skills including spelling, proof reading.
- Being comfortable with using and learning new technology.
- Feeling at home when using Skype, Outlook and rest of the Office suite.
- Proficient with social media and using the internet for research.
- Ability to manage many projects at once.
- Having integrity and the ability to use discretion in handling confidential information.
- A valid driver license, insurance and a car for the occasional errand.
- Having a BA or SBS degree.
- 1-2 years of experience in a senior level administrative assistant role.
- Speaking another language, especially Japanese.
- Familiar enough with computing to help out with small office technology projects.
If this sounds like it could be you, send us a CV and a cover-letter!
GlobalSign is an equal opportunity employer with locations all over the world. Aside from being a great place to work for full time employees we offer an excellent benefit package that includes Health, Dental, 401k, Life Insurance, and a generous time off and holiday schedule.
GlobalSign is an equal opportunity employer
All applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status; medical condition, disability; or any other legally protected status.
NO PHONE CALLS OR RECRUITERS PLEASE