Information Technology | Harrisburg, PA | Full Time and Part Time
We here at Glamour Flair Studios offer photography services, both still photos and motion pictures. we believe in quality service serviced to you at the time you need it. We cover all areas of life, nature, wild life, family, weddings, and any other functionYou live the moments, we capture them all you have left are the memories. That’s why it’s important to have a professional studio with an established reputation you trust to capture those once in a lifetime moments in photos & video.
- Ability to multitask and take on special projects as they arise in addition to regular seasonal shooting while keeping on schedule to meet all deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Well organized, productivity-focused, and detail-orientated. Creativity when approaching daily tasks, problem-solving, and innovation
- Quick problem solver with an ability to meet tight deadlines with a high sense of urgency
- Openness and receptive to constant feedback. Takes direction but is able to work independently
- Meticulous eye for detail, high level of accuracy, and consistent with brand style guidelines
- Strong, innovative styling skills that accurately reflect brand guidelines
- Ability to work and collaborate as part of a close-knit team to ensure quality, creativity, and consistency of all brand imagery. Additionally, able to work independent of others in a timely and efficient manner
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous work experience and the ability to positively interact with both school-age children and adults
- Ability to present a positive and professional image
- Highly reliable and dependable
- Strong customer-service skills and ability to work well in a team environment and without direct supervision
- Willingness to work a varied seasonal schedule, including early mornings.
- Valid driver’s license as well as reliable, insured and registered transportation (in compliance with state laws) to reach assigned locations and while transporting photography equipment
- Ability to lift and operate camera equipment, up to 40 lbs.
- A sense of humor
- Able to travel up to 5% of the year, including overnight travel outside of the local area
- Competitive hourly wage
- Weekends, holidays and summers off
- Potential opportunities for advancement and training for other photography programs