RN - Pediatric Care Manager
Community Health Partners (CHP) | 200 East Second Ave, NC | Full Time
RN Care Manager
Community Health Partners, a private not-for-profit care management organization, is seeking a nurse care manager to join our team in managing the care of Medicaid patients. Community Health Partners is an NCQA accredited organization providing complex care management for Medicaid patients.
The RN care manager will provide a full spectrum of care management services including health and social assessments, care planning, health education, and arranging needed services. This position is part of a care team of nurses, pharmacists and patient educators. The position will be supported by Community Care of North Carolina data analytics, standardized plans of care, and will be part of a national award- winning model of patient care and evidence-based care. There is a thorough training program provided by the organization for this position.
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
This position requires an RN from an accredited college or university and a minimum of four (4) years’ work experience in a medical office, hospital, public health, long term care or home health environment. A BSN is preferred. In addition to the degree, applicants should have:
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with changing priorities
- Pediatric experience preferred
- Excellent organizational, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to interact with individuals of all cultures and levels of authority
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to function as part of a team
- Experience with electronic documentation systems
For more information on Community Health Partners please check out the following websites: