RN - Clinical Quality Support Specialist
GFHS | Gastonia, NC | Full Time
RN Clinical Quality Support Specialist
Our ideal candidate will...
- Manage Regulatory Programs and Reporting efforts for the Organization.
- Manage internal quality improvement activities.
- Facilitate the Quality Improvement Committee.
- Engage in staff education to promote adherence to clinical best practice and quality improvement.
- Be proficient in the use of Allscripts Pro EHR and be able to gather and synthesize information about internal population management efforts to give appropriate feedback to clinical staff and patients.
- Under the Supervision of the Director of Quality and Clinical Informatics, this role will provide administrative support for meetings through minutes and the preparation of presentation and other supporting documents.
- Bachelors of Applied Science in Healthcare or other related field(s) or equivalent experience; Master’s preferred
- 5-years of related work experience
- LPN or RN license in the state of North Carolina preferred but not required
- Lean Six Sigma and PDSA experience preferred
- CPR Certification required