RN - Care Manager - Gaston County
Community Health Partners (CHP) | 200 East Second Ave, NC | Full Time
RN Care Manager Position in Gaston County
Community Health Partners
Community Health Partners (CHP) is an NCQA accredited care management agency which is affiliated with Community Care of North Carolina as one of the 14 regional networks in the state providing comprehensive care management, pharmacy management, and disease management for adults and children. CHP contracts with 60 primary care practices in Gaston and Lincoln Counties and works closely with these practices to provide a medical home for high-risk patients.
Community Health Partners has a Nurse Care Manager position opening for someone interested in assessing patients’ needs and coordinating services for patients. This position will work with adult patients. The work will involve helping patients towards self-management of their care and includes assessments, care planning, health education, outreach and documentation in patient systems.
- RN Degree from an accredited School of Nursing with an unrestricted license to practice nursing in NC;
- Two years of nursing experience in ambulatory or acute care setting, home health, or public health.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to work with changing priorities.
- Excellent organizational, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Must be able to interact with individuals of all cultures and levels of authority.
- Able to maintain confidentiality.
- Able to function as part of a team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint use and e-mail communication.
- Ability to produce accurate work and perform tasks in a proficient and timely manner.