RN - Care Manager
Community Health Partners (CHP) | Statesville, NC | Full Time
Our ideal candidate will...
Community Health Partners, a private not-for-profit care management organization, is seeking a nurse care manager to join our team in managing the care of Medicaid patients for two Statesville practices (adults and pediatrics). Community Health Partners is an NCQA accredited organization providing complex care management for Medicaid patients.
The position provides a full spectrum of care management services including health and social assessments, care planning, health education, and arranging needed services. This position is part of a care team of nurses, pharmacists and patient educators. The position will be supported by Community Care of North Carolina data analytics, standardized plans of care, and will be part of a national award- winning model of patient care and evidence-based care. There is a thorough training program provided by the organization for this position.
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
This position requires an RN from an accredited college or university and a minimum of four (4) years’ work experience in a medical office, hospital, public health, long term care or home health environment. A BSN is preferred. In addition to the degree, applicants should have:
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with changing priorities
- Excellent organizational, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to interact with individuals of all cultures and levels of authority
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to function as part of a team
- Experience with electronic documentation systems