RN Care Coordinator for Children
Community Health Partners (CHP) | Gastonia, NC | Full Time
Preference will be given to candidates with pediatric experience.
This position is for a Nurse Care Manager to work with Gaston County’s high-risk children and their families to coordinate care and arrange for needed services. This position is part of a care team and will perform comprehensive health assessments, problem identification, services planning and coordination, care interventions, and patient education.
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
This position requires an RN licensed in NC and (4) years’ work experience in a public health or human services field. In addition to the degree, applicants should have:
- Demonstrated ability to work with complex patients
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with changing priorities
- Excellent organizational, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to interact with individuals of all cultures and levels of authority
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to effectively function as part of a team
- Experience with electronic patient documentation systems