HealthNet Gaston | Gastonia, NC | Part Time
Our ideal candidate will...
Summary of Position
Performs routine clerical duties such as but not limited to secretarial and administrative work in answering telephones, public, providing excellent customer assistance.
One year experience as front office support / receptionist / administration position.
High school education with administration support studies.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Assists with administrative tasks.
- Answers central telephone system and directs calls accordingly.
- Receives the public and answers questions, in person and by telephone; responds to inquiries from employees, citizens and others and refers, when necessary, to the appropriate person, official or department.
- Operates listed office machines as required.
- Prepares outgoing mail; sorts and distributes incoming mail, add funding to mail postage machine.
- Duplicates and distributes materials.
- Assists public with the use of department facilities.
- Provide backup for call center
- Perform clerical duties in order to maintain GFHS’ administration
- Other duties as assigned.