Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant Provider Trainer
GFHS | 200 East Second Ave, NC | Full Time
Our ideal candidate will...
Provider Trainer Role Summary:
The Provider Trainer will assist with EPIC EHR training and support of providers to the expectations as communicated from the Director of Provider Support. Family Practice experience is a must.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage adherence with GFHS processes, standards and procedures at the direction of the Director of Provider Support.
- Provide training and support for primary providers throughout the GFHS organization.
- Maintain clinical practice one day a week.
- One on One EHR Training of new providers during orientation
- Coverage for providers on PTO and FMLA
- Assist with general support of new providers
- Assist with development of monthly/quarterly training modules
- Assist with remediation of providers experiencing difficulty with EHR
- Assist with individual panel manager with remediating QI deficiencies
- Assist with Provider Onboarding Portal
- Assist with development of orientation schedules for new providers
- Assist with monthly updates of progress of new providers and communicate with supervising physicians.
- Current Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner license/certification to practice in the state of NC in good standing with no pending disciplinary actions.
- Absence of restriction or pending restrictions on license.
- 5+ years of experience in clinical setting, preferably an FQHC.
- Must have experience using EPIC EHR system.
- Dependability: Personally responsible, completes work in a timely manner, and performs tasks accurately.
- Motivation: Must maintain a positive attitude and strong work energy.
- Creativity: Makes constructive suggestions and creates innovative solutions to problems.
- Analytical Skills: Must be able to use data to determine cause and effect for complex problem solving.
- Communication: Excellent interpersonal and oral and written communication skills
- Flexibility-must be comfortable working in various environments
Willingness to Travel
- Must be willing to travel throughout the region as needed to cover at GFHS clinics or provide support on the EPIC Care System.
- Relevant: 5 years (Preferred)
- Master's (Required)
- PA/NP (Required)