Nurse Practitioner - Geriatric
Senior TLC (STLC) | Gastonia, NC | Full Time
Our ideal candidate will...
- Under the supervision of the Physician, is responsible for assisting in the delivery of health care and patient care management.
- Under a physician’s supervision, be responsible for the delivery of a broad range of primary care medical services, including taking medical histories, conducting physical examinations, ordering diagnostic tests, administering treatments (e.g., suturing and minor surgery), monitoring patients, prescribing medications, assisting physicians, and counseling and educating patients within our PACE facility.
- Have the ability to learn, teach and research; ability to solve problems and think analytically; must possess skills necessary to treat geriatric patients and ability to get along with others in a team environment.
- Current unrestricted certification and NC licensure, DEA license
- 2 / 3 years’ experience in chronic disease management, primary care including acute care.
- Minimum 1 year experience serving the geriatric population
- Previous medical office, FQHC or PACE experience preferred.
- Graduation from an NP accredited program. Current State of North Carolina NP licensure/certification required.
- Current DEA certificate required.
- Board Certification if applicable.