Senior TLC (STLC) | Gastonia, NC | Full Time
Our ideal candidate will...
Summary of Position
Provides professional medical services to complement the delivery of primary health care services at our PACE center (Program of All-inclusive Care for the Elderly); provides clinical leadership and may provide supervision of a midlevel provider and indirect supervision of medical support staff. Works closely with the Medical Director of Senior TLC.
- Previous medical office with the frail or elderly population.
- Sets an example as a medical professional by observing work start and stop times, giving adequate notice for absences, and following clinic’s operational and personnel policies and procedures.
- Able to communicate and relate well with participants, other providers and clinical staff.
- Maintains appropriate licensure and certification including meeting and/or exceeding CME requirements.
- Observes standards of medical care.
- Efficient, organized and accurate.
Education: Medical Doctor or Doctor of Osteopathy degree required. Current State of North Carolina MD or DO licensure required. Current DEA certificate required. Board Certification in Specialty preferred. Experience in with the frail or elderly population.
Job Summary: All employees are expected to be knowledgeable and compliant with Senior Total Life Care values of compassion, dignity, excellence, integrity and teamwork. In addition, this job also applies advanced knowledge/clinical skills necessary to assess/manage the healthcare of chronically ill geriatric participants in the Senior Total Life Care program.