LPN - Panel Manager
Bessemer City Health Care Center | Bessemer City, NC | Full Time
Our ideal candidate will...
- Analyze and manage data for assigned panels (i.e. run, manage, analyze standard reports related to priority conditions, MU, PCMH, UDS; show rates, cancellations, patient care contacts, as appropriate) to determine trends, gaps and process improvement.
- Conduct a pre-visit panel assessment to pro-actively drive care team communication related to required service delivery during scheduled encounters. (i.e. huddles, pre-visit planning, recalls, follow-ups).
- Manage daily patient schedule, assess availability and triage work-ins.
- Oversee provider panels to ensure balance (i.e. monitors influx of new patients; resolves unassigned patients; tracks patient status – death, transfers top other care; manages internal patient transfers).
- Coordinate quality improvement strategies with oversight from the PM as directed by the GFHS QI Committee
- Maintain detailed knowledge of role of medical assistant and EHR documentation standards in order to understand and analyze clinical quality reports.
- Facilitate new patient education related to Medical Home concept, Patient Portal, GFHS ancillary services as well as the Team Based Model of Care.
- Work with the PM to ensure staffing levels are appropriate to meet patient needs.
- Act as a liaison between patients, clinical teams, clinical operations, patient services, customer care departments, etc.
- Cover clinical positions if and when necessary.
- Experience: Minimum of (3) three years of experience in a public health or an ambulatory care settings
- Additional skills required: Excellent verbal communication skills. Must be able to work with changing priorities. Requires excellent organizational, problem solving and critical thinking skills. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite. Aptitude and understanding of a QI process methodology and proficiency in EMR/EHR documentation and electronic chart review
Education: Associate’s Degree in an Allied Health Field preferred; Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN).