LCSW, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
School Health Alliance | Winston-Salem, NC | Full Time
TITLE: Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT), Licensed Professor Counselor (LPC), or Licensed Psychological Associate (LPA), To serve as outpatient service provider through the School Health Alliance for Forsyth County (SHA).
MENTAL HEALTH SERVICE PROVIDER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide outpatient evidence-based evaluation and treatment services to children and adolescents in our school-based health center programs
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
Position requires extensive knowledge of child and adolescent development, clinical evaluation and diagnostic skills, and evidence-based therapeutic approaches. Position also requires familiarity with community resources available to individuals and families. Licensed Mental Health Provider must communicate well verbally and in writing. The employee must demonstrate self-direction, high initiative, and strong organizational skills. Strong clinical documentation skills are required and expected. The position requires ability to work in a multidisciplinary setting. The provider must also be able to work with interruptions, and be comfortable interacting with individual clients, families, and groups.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
- 10 months; 40 hours per week which follows the school year of Forsyth County.
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Master’s Degree in social work, Psychology, Marriage and Family Therapy, or Counseling
- Current North Carolina license to practice in the discipline of the Master’s degree
- Minimum three years of experience in a related clinical setting with children, adolescents, and families
ADDITIONAL DESIRABLE QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience in psychiatric settings
- Experience working with children and adolescents
- Experience in family counseling
- Bilingual (Spanish)
- Word processing and computer skills
- Knowledge of the school system supports and resources for students