GFHS | Gastonia, NC | Full Time
Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
Our ideal candidate will...
- Provide direct clinical behavioral health services to clinic patients. Including but not limited to:
- Behavioral Health Assessments of patients and family members
- Formulate and implementing comprehensive care plans
- Providing psychoeducation to patients and family members
- Assist PCP with screening, identification, diagnosis, management and treatment of mental illness, substance abuse, neglect, domestic violence, etc
- Facilitate referral(s) for additional appropriate care as necessary.
- Coordinate services with PCP and other clinic staff for services as needed.
- Education: Masters Degree
- Experience Required: Minimum two years experience in a public health setting preferred
- Professional Licensure: Licensed Clinical Social Worker Certification in good standing with the Social Work Certification and Licensure Board of North Carolina required