IT - Information Systems Analyst
GFHS | Gastonia, NC | Full Time
Our ideal candidate will...
Summary of Position
The Information Systems Analyst Provides:
- Desk-top users
- Provide PC, server, network, printer and application technical support and trouble-shooting for all GFHS users. Perform all PC installs, moves, add, changes
- Perform all desktop application installations.
- Perform application configuration and maintenance tasks
- Perform server administration tasks for Windows users
- Perform or oversee vendor installation of Windows-based applications
- Perform basic network administration tasks.
Minimum Qualifications and required Skills
- Must be able to sit, stand and walk for long periods of time
- Ability to pick up and move equipment weighing no more than 50 lbs. without assistance
- Manual and physical dexterity
- Ability to read and understand the English language
- Ability to effectively maintain confidentiality of records and communicate with all levels of personnel
- Valid NC driver’s license.
- Five years of general computer installation, maintenance and repair experience or an equivalent Combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job as listed
Experience with Windows desktop and Server OS and MS Office.
- Basic understanding of switches, routers and TCP / IP networking as well as DHCP and DNS protocols
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory, AD administration, user account creation and Internet email.
- Excellent communication, time management and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient computer skills in MS Word, Excel, basic keyboard use and e-mail communication
Education Required: Associate degree or equivalent experience
Experience Required: Minimum 2 years’ experience technical support to end-users at the desktop
Other knowledge, skills: Knowledge of Microsoft Windows , Microsoft Office, desktop hardware and printers, good communication skills, ability to prioritize multiple tasks, strong sense of urgency
Certification(s) : Comp TIA A+, Network + or Microsoft MCP certifications preferred