IT Field Technician
Information Technology | Statesville, NC | Full Time
Our ideal candidate...
- Support medical, behavior health and dental offices within a hour service radius. Locations also include county buildings, industrial sites, schools and mobile units.
- Establishes system by planning and executing the selection, installation, configuration, and testing of PC and server hardware, software, LAN and WAN networks, and operating and system management systems; defining system and operational policies and procedures.
- Maintains system performance by performing system monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning; troubleshooting system hardware, software, networks and operating and system management systems; designing and running system load/stress testing; escalating network and application problems to vendor.
- Secures system by developing system access, monitoring, control, and evaluation; establishing and testing disaster recovery policies and procedures; completing back-ups; maintaining documentation.
- Prepares users by designing and conducting training programs; providing references and support.
- Upgrades system by conferring with vendors and services; developing, testing, evaluating, and installing enhancements and new software.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Assist with occasional after-hour projects may be required.
- Other duties as assigned
- Education: Associates degree in Information Technology or IT certifications
- Experience Required: 2+ years work experience preferred
- Professional Licensure: None
Certification(s) : None