GFHS | 200 East Second Ave, NC | Full Time
Our ideal candidate will...
Summary of Position
The Executive Assistant is responsible to the Chief Executive Officer for all of the duties and responsibilities listed below and for other duties that the Manager may assign during the duration of employment. Because of his/her involvement in matters related to their responsibilities, the Executive Assistant would also be required to communicate frequently with the other Managers and/or Directors.
- Must have professional presentation and interpersonal skills over the phone and in person
- Five (5) years’ experience in a professional office environment, which required interaction with internal and external customers
- Read, write and communicate using English language sufficient to perform job functions (other preferences will be given for special language skills where there is a business need)
- Possess an advanced level of computer skills with Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook. This includes the ability to apply advanced formatting to MS Word documents, to build Excel spreadsheets and reports.
Education: High school diploma or GED / Associates degree a plus.
Certification(s)/Licensure : Certificate, diploma or degree in the discipline or 1 clerical experience
- Answer/screen calls, take messages, handle correspondence and maintain executive director’s appointment calendar
- Manage internal and external visitors, incoming and outgoing mail, memos, faxes and shipments
- Manage the front desk / receptionist position at the 2nd Avenue / Admin. building.
- Aid in the submission and reports required for federal, state and other grants
- Gather and present materials required for annual audit; mail copies as required by funding bodies
- Prepare reports, minutes and research materials for various meetings as directed including those for Boards of Directors distributing as appropriate
- Schedule meetings for staff groups at site and secure any catering for the meetings
- Create and manage general files and binders of materials
- Maintain, manage and reconcile administrative company credit card utilized for purchases such as executive travel, conferences, seminars, etc. and meals for board and other meetings as necessary
- Maintain all meeting minutes, attendance records, records of votes taken, orientation manual and record of orientations attended, contact information and signatures of necessary papers for the proper functioning of each Board as well as those necessary for GFHS