Senior TLC (STLC) | Gastonia, NC | Full Time
Our ideal candidate will...
- Hours of work @ 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM (hours of work minus @ 2 hour unpaid lunch) for 4 days per week / 10 hours per day.
- Must Be able to work effectively in a team environment and operate handicap accessible vehicles.
- Meet a standardized set of competencies for the specific position description established by Senior Total Life Care and approved by CMS before working independently.
- Communicate with participants, families, staff, and other agencies and departments.
- Assures that wheelchair lifts and tie down equipment are properly operated.
- Assures that participants are delivered to appointments in a timely manner.
- Follows established schedules and can adjust schedules to meet unanticipated changes.
- Determine the safest and most efficient pick-up and delivery routes.
- Assists passengers on and off the van in a safe courteous manner.
- Must assist participants to and from their residence using appropriate safety measures related to the participant’s fall risk. Not to leave the residence until the participant is safely inside.
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Experience: Minimum of 1 year experience working with the frail elderly population.
- Licensure, Registry or Certification Required: Valid NC Driver’s License with good driving record.