GFHS | Gastonia, NC | Full Time
Our ideal candidate will...
- Be responsible for providing primary dental care to patients; diagnosing patient problems on the basis of history, physical examination, and interpretation of x-rays.
- Assess socio-economic and cultural influences while also being responsible for providing a general climate of cooperation and understanding.
- Education Required: Appropriate degree from an accredited dental school
- Experience Preferred: Minimum 3 years’ experience in public health setting
- Professional Licensure: Current North Carolina Board of Dental Examiners license; current DEA license
- Certification(s) : BLS/OSHA/HIPPA