Dental Assistant II
GFHS Pediatric Dentistry | Gastonia, NC | Full Time and Part Time
Mobile Dental Unit Staff (supports Iredell, Catawba & Lincoln Counties)
Our ideal candidate will...
- Be responsible for performing a variety of duties related to dental patient care directed by dental providers.
- Be involved in both the clinical and administrative areas including assisting physicians with patient care and handling minimal clerical, environmental, and organizational tasks.
- Provide information to patients so they may fully utilize and benefit from the dental services.
- Update/maintain patient dental records accurately in the electronic dental records (EDR); dentrix a plus.
- Stock and prepare rooms for doctors arrival for treatment of patient.
- Assist provider during examinations/procedures.
- Be flexible and willing to work as needed.
- Experience Required: Minimum one years’ experience. Bilingual in English & Spanish is a plus
- Professional Licensure: Coronal polishing, radiographic certification, nitrous oxide sedation a plus
- Certification(s) : CPR/OHSA/HIPPA