Dental Assistant II
Davidson Health Services General Dentistry | Lexington, NC | Full Time
Bilingual Dental Assistant II
Our ideal candidate will...
- Perform a variety of duties related to dental patient care directed by dental providers.
- Be involved in both the clinical and administrative areas including assisting physicians with patient care and handling minimal clerical, environmental, and organizational tasks.
- Provide information to patients so they may fully utilize and benefit from the dental services.
- Work well under pressure, communicate and work effectively with the dentists, hygienists and peers.
- Be familiar with basic computer operations and EDR software.
- Bilingual a plus.
- High School Diploma or General Education Diploma (GED)
- One year experience in a public health setting preferred