Call Center Representative
Customer Care | Gastonia , NC | Full Time
Bilingual Call Center - Part Time
Our ideal candidate will...
- Under the direct supervision of the your manager the ideal candidate will be responsible for timely and accurate recording of patient demographics, insurance information and patient information.
- Cross-train in multiple administrative support functions including medical records, scanning, PHI request and messaging to both clinical and non-clinical staff.
- One year of clerical experience in the call center. Other related experience may be considered in lieu of medical office experience. Knowledge of medical office software for the following: updating patient demographic information, posting charges and copays. Requires excellent verbal communication skills. Must be able to work with changing priorities. Requires excellent organizational, problem solving and critical thinking skills. Must be able to interact with individuals of all cultures and levels of authority. Requires the ability to maintain confidentiality. Must be able to function as part of a team. Must possess initiative.
- Basic medical terminology required, knowledge can be obtained through formal classes or work experience.
- Proficient in use of all computer software utilized in practice.
- Must be bilingual
- Education: High School Diploma or GED certificate required