Bilingual Patient Service Representative
Statesville Family Medicine | Statesville, NC | Full Time
Bilingual Patient Services Representative
Our ideal candidate will...
- Be first contact point for patients and visitors to our center. At all times the PSR should command a professional, friendly and polite manner. As part of the dental team the PSR’s role is to assist in the smooth and efficient running of the practice, to adhere to protocols at all times in line with the company strategy, goals and values.
- Under the direct supervision of the PSR Supervisor, this position is responsible for timely and accurate recording of patient demographics, insurance information, patient charges and payments.
- Be cross-trained in multiple administrative support functions including dental records, scanning, and PHI request and messaging to both clinical and non-clinical staff.
- Bilingual-Spanish Speaking Required
- High School diploma or GED
- 1 year office experience preferred
- Certified in OHSA/HIPPA