Bilingual Patient Service Representative
Davidson Health Services General Dentistry | Lexington, NC | Full Time
Bilingual Patient Services Representative
Our ideal candidate will...
- Under the direct supervision of the Dentis and the Front Office Supervisor, be responsible for timely and accurate recording of patient demographics, insurance information, patient charges and payments.
- Cross-train in multiple administrative support functions including medical records, scanning, PHI request and messaging to both clinical and non-clinical staff.
- One year of clerical experience in medical office setting required.
- Other related experience may be considered in lieu of medical office experience. Knowledge of medical office software for the following: updating patient demographic information, posting charges and copays.
- Requires excellent verbal communication skills. Must be able to work with changing priorities. Requires excellent organizational, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Must be able to interact with individuals of all cultures and levels of authority. Requires the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Must be able to function as part of a team. Must possess initiative.
- Basic medical terminology required, knowledge can be obtained through formal classes or work experience.
- Proficient in use of all computer software utilized in practice.
- Fluent in both English and Spanish
- Education: High School Diploma or GED certificate required