Bilingual Outreach and Enrollment Specialist
GFHS | Gastonia, NC | Full Time
Our ideal candidate will...
- Outreach and Enrollment Specialist’s duties are two-fold:
- To outreach to current patients and the community, providing information about healthcare coverage options (including ACA health insurance, Medicare, Medicare Part D, Medicaid, GFHS sliding scale, and charity care), assisting them in enrollment, and helping them understand how to use their health insurance correctly.
- To work with existing patients to identify their prescription medication needs and enroll them in appropriate pharmaceutical assistance programs, providing all documentation required per program guidelines.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Certified Application Counselor Certification – achieve and keep current.
- One or more years’ experience in marketing, public relations and/or event planning.
- Good computer skills – including The Connector, EMR, and The Pharmacy Connection
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a must
- Strong customer service skills
- Creative problem-solver
- Able to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks
- Able to build and maintain strong relationships with patients and community partner.