Bilingual Dental Access Assistant
Statesville Family Dentistry | Statesville, NC | Full Time
Our ideal candidate will...
Summary of Position
A Bilingual Dental Access Assistant is responsible for preparing and submitting school forms to the Dental Assistant Coordinator. Responsible for explaining exams to parents and making operative and sealant appointments for school children that need to return for follow-up visits.
- Ability to read, write and understand the English language
- Communicate effectively and interacts in a friendly professional manner with a diverse range of people
- Knowledge of dental office protocols/procedures
- Ability to plan, prioritze and complete delegated task with attention to detail
- Ability to communicate and work effectively
- Familiarity with basic computer operations, EDR software
- Ability to work successfully with minimum supervision
- Ability to maintain a neat and well-groomed appearance
Education: Dental Assistant program preferred. High school diploma or GED.
Experience Required: Great communication skills, dental knowledge is preferred
Maintains systems for referral access and coordination of GFHS Dental sites
- Targets the pediatric population specifically to increase access and use of services
- Articulates the mission of GFHS and its clinics to general and specific public groups
- Maintains relationships with external groups that serve the pediatric population, including medical, dental, social and community services
- Follows targeted marketing plans for GFHS Dental Services
- Receives quantifiable results from these programs and reports to Supervisor
- Provides timely reports on activities and results of program plans
- Attending health fairs when needed- maybe Saturdays
- Maintains strictest confidentiality: adheres to all HIPPA guidelines/regulation.