Administrative Provider Support
Gaston Family Health Services | 200 East Second Ave, NC | Full Time
Our ideal candidate will...
Summary of Position:
Administrative Provider Support: The Administrative Provider Support position is responsible for providing a wide range of support functions for the Behavioral Health Director and All Behavioral Health Providers within the GFHS organization. The position is a key support to those they are supporting by maintaining, coordinating and providing senior level administrative support along with other duties as requested. This position serves as the confidential support for the Behavioral Health Director and is central to the overall administrative functions for provider support. Performs a wide range of administrative and office support activities, resolves administrative problems and inquiries, coordinates and tracks data for Medication Assistance Treatment (MAT) program, prepares and modifies documents including meeting minutes and agendas, correspondence, reports, drafts, memos, emails. In addition to administrative duties expansion to support MAT patients with childcare options as time and funding permits.
Education: Associate degree with 2+ years of experience in administrative/leadership/and or office position, or a bachelors degree in health care or public health with an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
Experience: Computer skills and knowledge of relevant software. Knowledge of operation of standard office equipment. Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures and systems such as filing and record keeping. Knowledge of principles and practices of basic office management. Childcare experience preferred.
Key competencies: Communication skills-written and verbal, planning and organizing, prioritizing, problem assessment and problem solving, attention to detail and accuracy, flexibility, adaptability, customer service orientation and teamwork.
- Maintain accurate records of Behavioral Health Provider PTO/CME scheduling with our Time Clock Plus System and communicate as directed with appropriate personnel.
- As required work with the Director of Behavioral Health or BH staff on any schedules as necessary, responsible for new provider on-boarding schedule and coordination
- Support for Behavioral Health Director.
- Coordinate any required and or requested programs and or activities within the department.
- Coordinate Medication Assisted Treatment program activities, tracking, patient engagement with collaborating agencies.
- Formalize,document and communicate information to Providers, Team Leads, and Senior Management as required.
- Follow up in timely and accurate manner any questions from Behavioral Health Providers or others within GFHS organization.
- As required document accurately all appropriate minutes within the department.
- Support monthly Behavioral Health Provider Meetings. (including set up and break down of tables, creating and collating any hand-outs, and minutes)
- Support any meetings that are conducted by the Behavioral Health Director.
- Coordination of schedules as related to recruiting/hiring of behavioral health providers in conjunction with Human Resources and Behavioral Health Director. (Arrange interview time and dates, coordinate interview agenda)
- Maintain all records accurately for the Behavioral Health Director and the department.
- Work directly with Business Administrative department to support create and maintain Behavioral Health providers schedules and blocks.
- Document and communicate any addendum or new guidelines for GFHS Provider Staff.
- Execute any projects as assigned by Behavioral Health Director and/or Senior Management
- Support Behavioral Health Coordinator with additional PRS duties, cross training to support as needed.
- Expansion to support MAT patients/children during appointments and group as assigned by Director of Behavioral Health and supported through additional funding with Gaston Health Department.
- Any additional duties assigned by the Behavioral Health Director or appropriate personnel.