Senior TLC (STLC) | Gastonia, NC | Full Time
Our ideal candidate will...
- Perform a wide range of administrative and office support activities for the department and/or managers and supervisors to facilitate the efficient operation of the organization.
SpecificationsEducation: Associates Degree, Bachelor’s degree preferred. Experience in an office setting preferred.
Experience: Computer skills and knowledge of relevant software. Knowledge of operation of standard office equipment. Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures and systems such as filing and record keeping. Knowledge of principles and practices of basic office management.
Key competencies: Communication skills-written and verbal, planning and organizing, prioritizing, problem assessment and problem solving, attention to detail and accuracy, flexibility, adaptability, customer service orientation and teamwork.
- Provide administrative support for Senior TLC Leadership Team.
- Responsible for Human Resources tasks including providing support to Senior Management during hiring process for new employees
- Serves as a liaison to GFHS during the hiring process
- Provides information to new and existing employees regarding Personnel Policies.
- Maintains personnel files for accuracy and completion according to ADHC standards.
- Assist and / or schedule conference room reservation for meetings as requested; as well as setting up conference call for meetings
- Place and coordinate catering request for specific meetings and / or employee events
- In collaboration with the Executive Director oversees annual NC ADHC licensure renewal.
- Receives the public and answers questions, in person and by telephone; responds to inquiries from employees, citizens and others and refers, when necessary, to the appropriate person, official or department
- Provide back up for receptionist.
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos, e-mails newsletter.
- Other duties as assigned.