Administration | Chicago, IL | Full Time
You will be responsible for the assembly of proposal documents for our Data Collection Division within a strict timeline. To succeed, you will have a sound working knowledge of MS Office, Adobe Acrobat, and other common business software. Beyond this, you will need a consistent, unstoppable drive to work urgently and efficiently. You will also contribute to our firm’s overall proposal management and fast-paced research. You will be collaboratively at a high level with the Marketing and Proposal Manager at a high level.
As an Administrative Assistant, you shall demonstrate exemplary organizational and communication skills, be a self-starter, be able to carry out assignments with limited oversight in a timely manner and adhere to company standards in all ways. You will show proven, above-average competency in the areas listed below:
The responsibilities of the position include:
- Proposal generation and tracking
- Presentations and exhibits
- Stellar communication skills
- Excellent organizational and coordination skills
- Be a proven producer and work well within a team environment
- Be able to manage multiple and simultaneous proposals projects, sometimes outside of office hours
- Work with project managers, clients, and sub-consultants to achieve a project proposal that meets the intent of the request.
- Deal professionally and courteously with staff, clients, contractors, and sub-consultants.
Required Knowledge, Education, and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with RFPs, LOIs/SOIs helpful
- Understanding of digital media management
- “Desktop Publishing” skills including:
- above-average skills in MS Office applications
- experience or familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite applications
- Tenacious fact-finder
- Comfortable managing details
- Experience with social media (business) and web helpful
- Proofreading abilities are required.
- The ability to multi-task and work under pressure of a deadline-driven environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and conceptual thinking skills.
- Willingness to pitch in and help out in other areas of the office as needed.
Gewalt Hamilton Associates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and an e-Verify employer. Minorities, females, disabled, and veterans are encouraged to apply.