Assistant Dispatcher/ Counter Sales
Pipe Transportation | Salt Lake City, UT | Full Time
Position Title: Assistant Dispatcherr/ Counter sales
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Purpose of the Position:
The Assistant Dispatcher / Walk-in Counter position is a professional position. This person will assist two key areas of operation, namely: Dispatch and Inside Sales. They are asked to perform various tasks and/or duties. These tasks and/or duties performed in each area are designed to assist each operation to perform more efficiently.
- Assist the Dispatcher as needed.
- Be the backup to the Dispatch position during periods of vacation or illness
- Assist in the invoicing of delivery tickets.
- Insure that pick tickets and delivery tickets are correct and given to Drivers in a timely manner
- Check off loads to insure that correct products have been loaded and will be delivered to the correct jobs/contractors sites.
- Direct Forklift operations
- Primary contact for walk-in customers.
- Primary contact for product returns. A visual inspection of returned product is required before a credit is finalized through the approval system.
- Answer sales calls when sales team is busy and /or occupied. In addition, this person will be the primary contact for general knowledge about our products including pricing questions, and product availability.
- Serve as contact for secondary suppliers supporting contractors. Such as Mountainland, Peterson Plumbing, etc.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of all Geneva Pipe products.
- Familiarity with Geneva Pipe production methods and production capabilities.
- Understanding of specific plant capabilities.
- Customer oriented with ability to relate with customers in a calm, professional manner.
- Detail oriented.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Be able to multi-task.
- Use basic math skills.
Compensation and Benefits:
Compensation negotiable depending upon qualifications.
Benefits include Paid Time off, Holiday pay, Health insurance, and Dental insurance after 60 days of hire. Company paid life insurance, and company matched 401(K) benefits available after 90 days of hire.
Apply online at www.genevapipe.com or email resumes to email@example.com
Geneva Pipe is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer