IT Technician, Part Time, Flexible Hours
IT Consulting, Support, Projects | Larchmont, NY | Part Time, Contract, and Internship
We are a small managed IT services firm serving a select group of business clients in Westchester.
We are seeking a positive tech enthusiast to join our team as a level 1 field technician. This is a part-time, as needed position, visiting client offices and taking care of various tasks, such as:
- Setting up computers
- Setting up printer and scanners
- Network equipment installations, such as routers, switches, access points
- Basic user support, troubleshooting
Skills and Technologies:
- Strong communication and customer service skill
- Punctuality and ability to work independently in the field
- Ability to follow instructions and document work
- Windows and Apple OS X familiarity
- Experience with network equipment such as routers, switches, etc.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office 365
- Team focused attitude
- A+ Certification, Network+ Certification
- Familiarity with a ticketing system, such as ConnectWise
- Familiarity with Windows Server, Active Directory, Group Policy, Office 365, Azure, etc.
- Experience in customer service
The position involves traveling to client sites and consists of approximately 10 to 20 hours of work per week on a flexible basis, and is focused on directly working with clients. We are looking forward to hearing from you.