Remote Inside Sales Executive
Sales | Remote, United Kingdom | Full Time
Gatekeeper is a SaaS-based Vendor Management solution. We offer vendor management, contract management, and vendor portal solutions to help our customers automate, delegate and gain control of their master data, reducing risk, improving compliance and maximising value from their supply chain.
Gatekeeper offers a fresh, vibrant, simplified and modern way of managing vendor relationships. We are on a mission to make our customers’ working lives easier, more enjoyable, and more productive by bringing clarity to their vendor and contract data; making it controlled, dynamic, automated and collaborative.
We need an Inside Sales Manager to drive new business growth. Key responsibilities will include:
- Selling our solution to Mid-Market and Enterprise customers
- Nailing your Quota
- Maximising all lead opportunities using a systems and Sales Playbook mindset
- Closing, not prospecting
- Identifying and double downing on Ideal Customer Profiles to ensure long-term, valuable business
- Documenting customer success criteria and handing over new business to the Customer Success Team
- Working with the product team to feedback customer driven feature requests
- Are you a sales machine with an incredible ability to listen, understand, build rapport and close new customers?
- Do you want to work in a fast-moving, fast-growing, fast-talking start up and have uncapped earning potential?
- Do you have what it takes to deliver value over and above expectations on a consistent basis?
DO NOT apply for this job if:
- You are are not fanatically focused on a data-driven sales to consistently exceed quota for uncapped personal gain
- You ever consider mediocrity acceptable
- You need to be told what to do
- You want to be the smartest person in the (virtual) room
- Don’t like working with the best and learning something new everyday
- You have an ego bigger than your sense of humour
If this role feels like a fit, read our Vision & Values. Only If they excite and inspire you to join our team and culture then, please, read on.
As a natural team player and lifetime learner you will have:
At minimum of 3-years of SaaS sales experience, ideally in a startup, selling similar solutions, with an ACV of > $15k
- A borderline unhealthy obsession with exceeding your quota by maximising leads and consistently increasing ACV over time (no money left on the table)
- A ‘Sales Playbook’ mindset to ensure consistent, predictable improvement through open sharing and teamwork
- A data-driven mindset: you eat, breathe and sleep core sales metrics
- A focus on Buyer Persona’s and Verticals to uncover rich veins of new business
- An encyclopedic knowledge of SaaS sales blogs and best-practice
- A knowledge of procurement/vendor and contract management processes and best practice
- The ability to manage multiple work streams without dropping the ball (or bitching)
- A sense of humour and lust of life
If you are inspired and excited to join our team and culture then we would be delighted to hear from you!