Service Associate - Scheduling Center
Scheduling Center | Louisville, CO | Full Time
Gastroenterology of the Rockies is a rapidly growing Gastroenterology practice in Boulder County and the greater Denver Metro area. Gastroenterology of the Rockies is looking for a dependable and dedicated individual to join our Call Center team as a Telephone Service Associate. This is a full time position, (8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m., Mon thru Fri), with minimal overtime.
- The service associate is the "first friendly voice" a caller hears when they call our medical practice. This position answers incoming calls from patients, physicians, suppliers, vendors, and others who call our organization. This position presents a professional and friendly image of our practice by taking incoming calls and routing them to the appropriate person/location quickly and efficiently. Keeps records on a variety of Call Center activities and assists other team members in maintaining records and preparing documentation to be mailed out to patients and/or physicians.
- High School Diploma
- 1 - 2 years of experience in handling telephones in a fast paced office/call center environment.
- Must have excellent communications skills (both verbal and written).
- Strong computer skills.
- Be dependable and flexible and a willingness to perform tasks effectively in a team environment.
- Medical office experience preferred.
- Experience using Intergy preferred.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- No weekend or evening shifts
- Off all major Holidays
- Paid Short Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Profit Sharing Plan and 401K