Rooming MA / Receptionist
Medical Staff | Denver, CO | Part Time
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE THAT...
- Has a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Has a high level of dedication to excellent patient care, office teamwork, detail and accuracy are required
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Has good computer skills, is flexible and dependable, and is able to multitask in a fast paced medical office environment
PERKS OF THE POSITION:
- No weekend or evening shifts!
- All major holidays off (unpaid)
- Profit Sharing Plan and 401K
- Occasional office lunches provided
TASKS YOU WILL BE PERFORMING...
- Support Physicians, Nurse Practitioners/Physician Assistants and RN's, in providing excellent levels of care to patients
- Room patients, assist Physicians and Nurse Practitioners/Physician Assistants providing care to patients
- Answer incoming telephone calls. make outgoing calls to patients and/or physicians
- Verify demographic, insurance and referral information
- Collect co-payments, register patients, prepare charts, and check out patients with any orders needed
- Schedule appointments, maintain patient records, and other duties as assigned
*** This is a part-time position; working 4 half days per week, with the possibility of working out of another office (Lakewood, Northglenn, or Louisville) if the applicant is interested in additional hours***
A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US:
- Gastroenterology of the Rockies is a rapidly growing Gastroenterology practice in Boulder County and the greater Denver Metro area with nine office locations and five ASC's
- Multi-specialty practice, including; advanced therapeutic endoscopy, genetics clinic, and a transplant trained hepatologist
- 5280 Top Doc awards
Please visit us at: www.gastrorockies.com to learn more.
Criminal Background Check and Pre-employment Drug Screen Required
Gastroenterology of the Rockies is an Equal Opportunity Employer