Rooming MA - Boulder
Medical Staff | Boulder, CO | Full Time
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE THAT...
- Has a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Has 1 - 3 years of experience in medical office environment
- Has a high level dedication to provide excellent patient care
- Has good oral and written communication skills
- Has good computer skills
- Is a team player who is flexible and able to multitask in a fast-paced environment
PERKS OF THE POSITION:
- No weekend or evening shifts!
- All major holidays off
- Five 8-hour shifts, M-F
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Short Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Profit Sharing Plan and 401K
- Occasional office lunches provided
TASKS YOU WILL BE PERFORMING...
- Support Physicians, Nurse Practitioners/Physician Assistants and RN's in providing excellent levels of care to patients
- Room patients, assist Physicians and Nurse Practitioners/Physician Assistants providing care to patients
- Answer incoming telephone calls and make outgoing calls to patients and/or physicians
- Request records from primary care doctors and previously seen providers in anticipation of patient's office visit
- Cover as office receptionist as needed
- Schedule appointments, maintain patient medical records, and other duties as assigned
A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US:
- Gastroenterology of the Rockies is a rapidly growing Gastroenterology practice in Boulder County and the greater Denver Metro area with nine office locations and five ASC's
- Multi-specialty practice, including; advanced therapeutic endoscopy, genetics clinic, and a transplant trained hepatologist
- 5280 Top Doc awards
Please visit us at: www.gastrorockies.com to learn more.
Criminal Background Check and Pre-employment Drug Screen Required
Gastroenterology of the Rockies is an Equal Opportunity Employer