Rooming Assistant - Boulder
Medical Staff | Boulder, CO | Full Time
Be extraordinary! You are someone that is ambitious, honest, and passionate in all that you do. Someone that is committed to making a difference, intellectually curious, and thrives on delivering extraordinary work and expects extraordinary results. Gastroenterology of the Rockies wants you! Reach for the stars in pursuit of your full potential and join one of the most dynamic medical practices in the Front Range.
We are seeking a Rooming Assistant to join our distinguished team. We are looking for someone who has a roll-up your sleeves attitude and can juggle multiple tasks at once. The right candidate will thrive in a strong company culture who serves our patients with dignity, grace and are connected to our mission of providing the highest customer service and satisfaction to those we serve.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE THAT...
- Has a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Has 1-3 years of experience in medical office environment preferred, but not required
- Has a high level dedication to provide excellent patient care
- Has good oral and written communication skills
- Has good computer skills
- Is a team player who is flexible and able to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Customer service experience (food service industry, retail, etc.) is a plus
PERKS OF THE POSITION:
- No weekend or evening shifts!
- All major holidays off
- Five 8-hour shifts, M-F
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Short Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Profit Sharing Plan and 401K
- Occasional office lunches provided
TASKS YOU WILL BE PERFORMING...
- Support Physicians, Nurse Practitioners/Physician Assistants and RN's in providing excellent levels of care to patients
- Room patients, assist Physicians and Nurse Practitioners/Physician Assistants providing care to patients
- Answer incoming telephone calls and make outgoing calls to patients and/or physicians
- Request records from primary care doctors and previously seen providers in anticipation of patient's office visit
- Cover as office receptionist as needed
- Schedule appointments, maintain patient medical records, and other duties as assigned
A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US:
- Gastroenterology of the Rockies is a rapidly growing Gastroenterology practice in Boulder County and the greater Denver Metro area with nine office locations and five ASC's
- Multi-specialty practice, including; advanced therapeutic endoscopy, genetics clinic, and a transplant trained hepatologist
- 5280 Top Doc awards
Please visit us at: www.gastrorockies.com to learn more.
Criminal Background Check and Pre-employment Drug Screen Required
Gastroenterology of the Rockies is an Equal Opportunity Employer