Medical Staff | Longmont, CO | Full Time
Gastroenterology of the Rockies is searching for a Full Time Registered Nurse Supervisor to oversee operations in its Longmont GI Clinic and Endoscopy Center.
- The successful candidate will be a team player who is flexible and able to multitask and manage operations & employees in a fast paced multi-location environment.
- Manage operations of the assigned location, including the management of nursing staff: RNs, Endoscopy Technicians, MAs, and other office staff.
- This position will be primarily responsible for the Longmont office but may be required to work at any of our other locations (Lafayette, Northglenn, Broomfield, and Lakewood) on an as needed basis.
- RN degree, preferably 4 year degree.
- Active Colorado RN License.
- Three or more years of nursing staff management experience, GI experience preferred but not required.
- Good computer skills.
- Ability to travel between locations.
- Excellent planning, communication, and team building skills.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- No weekends or evenings
- Paid Time Off
- All major Holidays off
- Paid Short Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Profit Sharing Plan and 401K