RN Supervisor - Boulder
Medical Staff | Boulder, CO | Full Time
Be extraordinary! You are someone that is ambitious, honest, and passionate in all that you do. Someone that is committed to making a difference, intellectually curious, and thrives on delivering extraordinary work and expects extraordinary results. Gastroenterology of the Rockies wants you! Reach for the stars in pursuit of your full potential and join one of the most dynamic medical practices in the Front Range.
We are seeking a qualified Supervisor to join our distinguished team. We are looking for someone who has a roll-up your sleeves attitude and can juggle multiple tasks at once. The right candidate will thrive in a strong company culture who serves our patients with dignity, grace and are connected to our mission of providing the highest customer service and satisfaction to those we serve.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE THAT...
Has a nursing degree (RN) & active nursing license (RN), to practice in the State of Colorado
Has two or more years of leadership experience
- Loves working in a fast paced Ambulatory Surgical Center (ASC) environment, has excellent communications skills & computer skills
Can travel between locations
- Is a team player who is flexible and able to multitask in a fast-paced environment
Has excellent planning, communication, and team building skills
PERKS OF THE POSITION:
- No weekend or evening shifts!
- All major holidays off
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Short Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Profit Sharing Plan and 401K
- Occasional office lunches provided
TASKS YOU WILL BE PERFORMING...
- Manage operations of the assigned locations, including the management of nursing staff: RNs, Endoscopy Technicians, MAs, and other office staff
- Collaborate with the management team on issues such as employee relations, regulatory compliance, and overall coordination of clinic operations to meet the objectives of the center
- Serve as a resource for site staff and other direct reports
- Implement, oversee, and monitor the system for delivering patient focused care
** This position will be primarily responsible for the Boulder office, but may be required to work at any of our other four locations (Lafayette, Broomfield, Lakewood, and Northglenn) on an as needed basis.**
A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US:
- Gastroenterology of the Rockies is a rapidly growing Gastroenterology practice in Boulder County and the greater Denver Metro area with nine office locations and five ASC's
- Multi-specialty practice, including; advanced therapeutic endoscopy, genetics clinic, and a transplant trained hepatologist
- 5280 Top Doc awards
Please visit us at: www.gastrorockies.com to learn more.
Criminal Background Check and Pre-employment Drug Screen Required
Gastroenterology of the Rockies is an Equal Opportunity Employer