Medical Staff | Northglenn, CO | Full Time
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE THAT...
Has a nursing degree (RN) & active nursing license (RN), to practice in the State of Colorado
Has two or more years of leadership experience
- Loves working in a fast paced Ambulatory Surgical Center (ASC) environment, has excellent communications skills & computer skills
Can travel between locations
- Is a team player who is flexible and able to multitask in a fast-paced environment
Has excellent planning, communication, and team building skills
PERKS OF THE POSITION:
- No weekend or evening shifts!
- All major holidays off
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Short Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Profit Sharing Plan and 401K
- Occasional office lunches provided
TASKS YOU WILL BE PERFORMING...
- Manage operations of the assigned location, including the management of nursing staff: RNs, Endoscopy Technicians, MAs, and other office staff
- Collaborate with the management team on issues such as employee relations, regulatory compliance, and overall coordination of clinic operations to meet the objectives of the center
- Serve as a resource for site staff and other direct reports
- Implement, oversee, and monitor the system for delivering patient focused care
** This position will be primarily responsible for the Northglenn office but may be required to work at any of our other four locations (Lafayette, Broomfield, Longmont, and Lakewood) on an as needed basis.**
A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US:
- Gastroenterology of the Rockies is a rapidly growing Gastroenterology practice in Boulder County and the greater Denver Metro area with nine office locations and five ASC's
- Multi-specialty practice, including; advanced therapeutic endoscopy, genetics clinic, and a transplant trained hepatologist
- 5280 Top Doc awards
Please visit us at: www.gastrorockies.com to learn more.
Criminal Background Check and Pre-employment Drug Screen Required
Gastroenterology of the Rockies is an Equal Opportunity Employer