Resulting Specialist (MA)
Office Staff | Louisville, CO | Full Time
Be extraordinary! You are someone that is ambitious, honest, and passionate in all that you do. Someone that is committed to making a difference, intellectually curious, and thrives on delivering extraordinary work and expects extraordinary results. Gastroenterology of the Rockies wants you! Reach for the stars in pursuit of your full potential and join one of the most dynamic medical practices in the Front Range.
We are seeking a Resulting Specialist to join our distinguished team. We are looking for someone who has a roll-up your sleeves attitude and can juggle multiple tasks at once. The right candidate will thrive in a strong company culture who serves our patients with dignity, grace and are connected to our mission of providing the highest customer service and satisfaction to those we serve.
The staff for this position will be based out of our Louisville location
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE THAT...
- Has a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be a graduate of a Medical Assistant course of study from a certified school (new graduates considered).
- 1 - 3 years of experience in medical office environment.
- A high level dedication to excellent patient care, office teamwork, detail and accuracy are required.
- Must have good oral and written communication skills, good computer skills, be flexible and dependable, and be able to multitask in a fast paced medical office environment
PERKS OF THE POSITION…
- No weekend or evening shifts!
- All major holidays off
- Five 8-hour shifts, M-F
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Short Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Profit Sharing Plan and 401K
TASKS YOU WILL BE PERFORMING...
- Acts as the patient’s advocate to ensure optimum patient satisfaction with the experience and care they receive.
- Contacts patients to advise the results of tests, or other appropriate information.
- Contacts patients regarding Rx refills and schedules them for appointments that need medication refills.
- Able to educate patients about GI specific conditions, tests and medications using language, terms and methods that the patient can easily understand. Ensures that patients are provided with appropriate written or verbal information. Asks questions and seeks clarification from providers and RNs when appropriate.
- Document all patient interactions in the appropriate system in a timely and accurate manner and verify that all documentation is complete, concise and accurately reflects the complete situation and the care that was given.
- Addresses tasks in a timely manner (within 7 days, as soon as possible for urgent tasks). Able to prioritize tasks appropriately. All electronic charting is complete, accurate and professional.
A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US:
- Gastroenterology of the Rockies is a rapidly growing Gastroenterology practice in Boulder County and the greater Denver Metro area with nine office locations and five ASC's
- Multi-specialty practice, including; advanced therapeutic endoscopy, genetics clinic, and a transplant trained hepatologist
- 5280 Top Doc awards
Please visit us at: www.gastrorockies.com to learn more.
Criminal Background Check and Pre-employment Drug Screen Required
Gastroenterology of the Rockies is an Equal Opportunity Employer