Scheduling Center | Louisville, CO | Full Time
Be extraordinary! You are someone that is ambitious, honest, and passionate in all that you do. Someone that is committed to making a difference, intellectually curious, and thrives on delivering extraordinary work and expects extraordinary results. Gastroenterology of the Rockies wants you! Reach for the stars in pursuit of your full potential and join one of the most dynamic medical practices in the Front Range.
Gastroenterology of the Rockies is looking for a computer-savvy, friendly and motivated person to join our Louisville, CO team in a hybrid role assisting the Referral Department and answering phones as an Operator! This person spends about 70% of their time with referrals and 30% answering phones. The Referral Department inputs requests from other medical practices to arrange appointments for their patients with our providers. This position also imports HIPAA protected medical charts and lab information prior to a patient’s appointment. In addition, this person serves as an Operator who is the "first friendly voice" a caller hears when they call our medical practice. We are looking for someone who shares our passion for helping others and is detail-oriented.
This is a full time, Monday-Friday 8 AM - 5 PM position.
Position starts at $15 an hour and will pay more with relevant experience.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO...
- Has a High school diploma or equivalent.
- Has 2+ years of experience processing referrals, medical records or work in a call center or medical office. (GI and electronic medical record experience highly preferred).
- Has clear and professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Has strong computer system knowledge with accurate data entry skills.
- Is dependable, flexible and has a willingness to perform various tasks effectively in a team environment.
- Follows up on projects until they are completed and stays organized.
TASKS YOU WILL BE PERFORMING...
- Processing electronic referrals from our fax system to the EHR system.
- Scanning and importing charts from the clinic locations. Continually checking work for errors and making the required corrections. Consistently following HIPAA guidelines for security and confidentiality.
- Disposing all scanned materials by shredding as required by practice policy on a regularly scheduled basis.
- Contacting appropriate hospitals or labs when documentation is missing from a patient’s referral via fax.
- Answering telephone calls quickly and professionally, following company procedure, connecting the caller to the correct party.
- Taking clear, concise and accurate phone messages. Ensuring that the messages are delivered to the appropriate party. If you are able to assist in response to caller’s request, taking whatever steps are necessary to do so and documenting them.
PERKS OF THE POSITION:
- No weekend or evening shifts!
- All major holidays off
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Short Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Profit Sharing Plan and 401K
- Opportunities for advancement
A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US:
- Gastroenterology of the Rockies is a rapidly growing Gastroenterology practice in Boulder County and the greater Denver Metro area with seven office locations and five Ambulatory Surgical Centers.
- Multi-specialty practice, including; advanced therapeutic endoscopy, and transplant trained hepatologists
- We work hard and like to have fun too!
Please visit us at: www.gastrorockies.com to learn more.
All qualified candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and Pre-employment Drug Screen (which includes marijuana)
Gastroenterology of the Rockies is an Equal Opportunity Employer