Prior Authorization Representative
Office Staff | Louisville, CO | Full Time
Gastroenterology of the Rockies is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated person to join our team as a Prior Authorization Representastive! We are looking for someone who shares our passion for helping others and who is wanting to be a part of our team. Someone that is committed to making a difference, intellectually curious, and thrives on delivering extraordinary work and expects extraordinary results.
This is a full time position, Monday-Friday.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE THAT...
- Has a High school diploma or equivalent
- Has 1+ years of medical prior authorization experience
- Prefer EMR experience
- Has working knowledge of medical terminology
- Is professional and committed to excellent patient care
- Has excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Is dependable, detail oriented, and ability to multi-task
- Is a team player and able to work in a fast-paced environment
TASKS YOU WILL BE PERFORMING...
- Obtain referrals from PCP
- Verify eligibility and benefits
- Obtain pre-certification from insurance companies
- Update demographics and insurance info as needed
- Communicate with PCPs, Insurance Companies, Providers, and Staff
PERKS OF THE POSITION:
- No weekend or evening shifts!
- All major holidays off
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Short Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Profit Sharing Plan and 401K
- Volunteer Opportunities
A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US:
- Gastroenterology of the Rockies is a rapidly growing Gastroenterology practice in Boulder County and the greater Denver Metro area with nine office locations and five procedure centers
- Multi-specialty practice, including; advanced therapeutic endoscopy, genetics clinic, and a transplant trained hepatologist
- We are proud to say our doctors have been the recipients of the 5280 Top Doc awards
Please visit us at: www.gastrorockies.com to learn more.
Criminal Background Check and Pre-employment Drug Screen Required
Gastroenterology of the Rockies is an Equal Opportunity Employer