Physician Liaison/Sales Representative
Office Staff | Louisville, CO | Full Time
The Physician Liaison/Sales Representative is the lead sales and marketing person responsible for building relationships between physicians' offices and our gastroenterology practice to increase the number of referred patients for treatment and care. A Physician Liaison is the representative for doctors, medical practices, and hospitals, and communicates between referring doctors and specialty physicians.
The right candidate must be a committed, motivated self-starter with the ability to plan and act strategically and independently. Successful candidates should demonstrate strong interpersonal, communication, and public speaking skills. Travel will be required locally within the greater Denver area to complete the duties of the position.
• Act as a Physician Liaison/Sales Representative, responsible for building relationships and making connections with primary care physicians (PCPs) and affiliated specialists.
• Strategically plan and facilitate meetings with referral sources including PCPs; identifying unique niches of individual providers and practice goals.
• Be a brand ambassador between providers and PCP/specialists with the goal of strengthening existing relationships or driving new referrals.
• In collaboration with the Director of Sales & Marketing, evaluate, analyze and execute a sales and retention strategy.
• Organize sales calls and referral lunches with existing and potential providers.
• Maintain the CRM data base for all referring physicians, monitoring and tracking all sales activities associated with referral sources.
• Complete follow-up communications and meetings with physicians, practice managers, and/or other providers as needed.
• Coordinate the organizations involvement in local marketing events, physician discussions with PCPs and specialists.
• Maintains a high-level of detailed and timely communications with management.
• Assist in distributing marketing communications through social media and email channels.
• Produce and maintain sales activity reports including weekly, monthly and quarterly reports.
• Collaborate with marketing department to develop sales collateral and marketing materials.
• Identify key marketplace trends and sales opportunities.
• An Associate's or Bachelor's degree in sales, marketing, healthcare administration, or related field.
• General medical knowledge, especially related to our facility's services, treatment offerings, and equipment.
• Experience in healthcare or pharmaceutical sales may be advantageous.
• A willingness to travel locally within the Denver market.
• Strong interpersonal, communication, public speaking, and organizational skills.
• Good report writing, detail management and analytical skills.
• Good technology experience including CRM management, video conferencing, experience in Microsoft Excel and the Microsoft Office software suite.
• Salary is between $65,000-75,000 a year and commensurate with experience.
Gastroenterology of the Rockies delivers world-class quality care to every patient. every day. We are experts in treating all digestive diseases and disorders including color cancer prevention, screening and treatment. We are looking for an energetic and professional Physician Liaison to join our team. This position will primarily operate out of our administrative office in Louisville, CO. This is a full-time position with some evening or weekend work based on events.